Trustfund Pensions Plc is a company incorporated in Nigeria. The company is licensed by the National Pension Commission, the pension regulatory body, as a pension fund Administrator in accordance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act 2004. Its sole business is the administration and management of retirement savings (pension funds).At Trustfund Pensions Plc, our sacred trust is to protect people from poverty and provide financial security at retirement.
MissionTo create future value for the economically active workforce to assure a quality standard of living upon retirement.
The essence of Trustfund Pensions Plc goes beyond administering and managing pension funds,but also to improving the overall net worth of the average employee and providing a stable means of sustenance after retirement
VisionOur focus is to be:
- The leader in terms of market share ;
- To be competitive in terms of returns on funds under management;
- The market maker in terms of setting benchmarks on best practices for funds management and customer service.
To achieve its vision of scale and market dominance, Trustfund Pensions Plc delivers world class, innovative, quality pension management products and services at low cost, through technology-enabled channels and highly skilled professionals, combined with an aggressive marketing strategy.
Value & PrinciplesTrustfund’s 4-point definition of self reflects its image, values, and represents ‘who we are as a company’:
- We are conservative
- We are dependable - We promise good returns without taking unnecessarily high risks;
- We are a commercially oriented, for profit enterprise;
- We have a passion for service - Exciting the ‘customer’ is our business and we understand that without ‘satisfied customers’ we cannot remain in business.