The information presented on the Trustfund Pensions RSA Form is divided into sections namely:
- Personal Data.
- Employment History.
- Employment Details.
- Monthly Pensions Contribution
- Next of Kin
Fill in the fields provided on each section appropriately, precisely and clearly.
MONTHLY PENSIONS CONTRIBUTION
NEXT OF KIN
When filling the area labelled above; be fully aware of the following:
- Ink prints must be crisp and lines should not be distorted.
- Ensure that your finger prints are imprinted in the centre of the block provided.
- The imprint should be in a vertical upright position as in the sample picture above.
- Do not apply excessive pressure to the finger tip.
- Ensure that your finger is clean to avoid smudging.
- Take finger prints on a smooth hard surface.
- Finger printing ink should be black (avoid using watery ink or ink from fountain pens or biros).
PASSPORT PHOTO SPECIFICATION
- Passport photos require white background.
- Hats or other head gear, including sunglasses MUST NOT BE WORN.
- While taking a passport photogragh look into the camera lens with a neutral expression. The eyes and ears must be clearly visible.
SIGNATURE AND DATE
- Signature must be in the box provided.
- All forms must be signed and dated.